- Taking the puppy out for a walk. ‘Puppy’ is really more of a term of endearment. She’s actually a geriatric canine at the ripe age of 16.
- When girlfriends get together, it’s only fitting that cupcakes are involved.
- … and some shoe shopping.
- My purchases: a coral tank top, a lacy grey bralette, and a pair of new sunnies.
- A glimpse of what I wore to J.’s year-end rugby banquet.
- Sunday morning: a cup of green tea latte as I review my research field notes.
- A glimpse of me and J. as we go run our errands. Nothing says warm weather like a pair of seersucker espadrilles, no?
- A shiny new frying pan! Life’s little pleasures…